Thursday, December 25, 2003

I woke up this morning thinking: I didn't include the URL in the email! I also did that yesterday to another pal regarding a different URL. I also cooked a spoon in the microwave yesterday by oversight but I think that was just stress. Then I was having all these weird thoughts when falling asleep, and I thought: Don't panic, you're supposed to have weird thoughts as you fall asleep, they're fun.

The night before last, before the MRI, I had a dream that a buddy was telling me about a guy he knew who was having the same motor control problems as me, and that guy couldn't figure it out, but as soon as he changed the date format in his brain, everything was OK. I was asleep at the time but I recall thinking that I didn't know how to change a human's date format, but in the morning I should research it. I think the ideas was to leave off the HH:MM:SS fields. No offense to those of you in Hawaii but this sounds kind of like living on Aloha Time. I'll give it a try.
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com