Saturday, January 31, 2004

Future Performance

I have been blogging a lot today, and I suppose that is good. I have been very busy and barely able to keep up with the emails from so many awesome people in my life. I am falling behind, actually.

A lot of people are praising me for my positive outlook. It is true that I am basically a positive person, when given a chance, and I feel very blessed right now. But past performance is no indication of future performance, and there may come a time when I am bitter, resentful, mean, sullen, petulant and depressed. It really could happen. This sunny period at the beginning could be the Illusory Frolic. Right before the Morlocs get me.

If that happens, the blog may get more interesting. The best writing comes from suffering.
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com