Friday, January 02, 2004

I had not been planning to jog, but yesterday around sunset (we saw really beuatiful blankets of pink cotton-ball clouds, but it only lasted for a few minutes), Joe toook me for a walk to the school on the other side of the block, and on the way back he said we should run. So I jogged lightly around half the block with him. The back handled that well and basically feels better. A bit sore, but no longer emitting that indignant feeling that it has been punctured with a needle.

This morning the left hand was weakly unable to regain the proper grip on the handle of the lightweight (not iron) frying pan. Hmm. I am back at work, and that feels good. Today I am working from home. At lunch time I htink I will take a light affirmation jog.
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com