Sunday, February 01, 2004

Blech

Third night of interrupted sleep. For some reason our son came in four separate times. And the baby had her usual two wake-ups. Ick. We went to visit my parents today. Only an hour's drive. But before setting out I banged the muscle above my right knee when I leapt up to rescue the baby who had pinched her own fingers in a drawer. Then later, at my folks' house, I leapt up due to shrieking as my wife caught the baby just as she began falling down the stairs. That strained the leg even more. I feel bad that I have not been to the gym or gone running in days. Mostly I feel tired due to lack of sleep.

Enough of my complaining. Tomorrow I will call the pharmacy about the riluzole. Here are the Ineffective Supplements I am taking. The timing varies but I am just giving you the totals:


Co Q10 600 mg
Vitamin E 2000 IU
Vitamin C 2 grams
Creatine 5 grams
DHEA 25 mg
(Isoflavone/Genistein 52 mg -- not on it yet)
Ginseng 500 mg
Acetyl L Carnitine 1000 mg (though I am supposed to do this 3 times a day I am not yet)
B-75 (...this one really speaks to I don't know what I am doing because there is all kinds of stuff in here including Vitamin C and Ginseng)
DHA 600 mg
(Magnesium Maleate ... not on it yet)
(NADH ... not on it yet)

Green Tea Extract 315 mg ... just me freelancing


|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com