Thursday, February 12, 2004

China update

My pal in China reports that it's not just my blog, blogspot.com is blocked in its entirety. That makes sense; there's entirely too much free speech and personal expression on blogspot. And remember that this censorship was aided and abetted by the search engine Google. I use All The Web rather than Google. Perhaps Xenu will get me. (By the way, rather than "eternal batteries," I think the religion should be founded around collecting enough money to send periodic missions to replace the batteries. Please, people, if you are going to start a religion, come and consult me first.)

It would be interesting to see a map of China-blocked domains. I'll bet there is one on the net. EFF? Or if there isn't one, somebody (Cateye!) could sneak inside China with a spider and generate one.
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com