Saturday, February 07, 2004

Too Many Pills and CDs, not enough Zs

Just did the apothecary bit and counted out lots of pills to cover the upcoming week. At the end of this week, I will be going off the creatine and ginseng for one week, the resuming for three, as advised.

Amazingly, I still have not researched what most of these pills do. I am hoping one is an antioxidant.

Our little people keep waking up in the night. We are not getting enough sleep. After a while it is corrosive. You become as groggy and incompetent as a nuclear power plant operator.

Lay down for a nap my generous wife provided me (I provided her one recently), and after a while got up and grabbed the iPod. Listening to music is kind of an oppression, if you're not used to it. But I have quickly learned to "ignore" it and let me own thoughts ramble.

Now I am in the study sucking up my CD collection into iTunes. Amazingly, my entire collection and then some can fit on the iPod. I have somewhere around 200 CDs, I think. Now I am hunting for classical music (which which I am familiar, but not overly so). That should be invigorating.
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com