Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Tummies

Boy complained of tummy ache this morning and thought he might throw up. But after some ginger ale, crackers and toast, he asked to go to preschool. I called the teacher and she says he is doing fine. I am hoping that he fights off this stomach ailment. Meanwhile the baby is even more chipper, although she did have a diarrhea poopy this morning. I am hoping that is just a transitory result of yesterday's shot. Fortunately, she is eating.

Last night my wife had to feed the baby basically every hour. Still is a wreck, but somehow functioning. I kept waking up when the baby did. I am not caught up on my sleep. This morning I had thought the baby was sleeping with her mom in the bed next to me. When the crying of the baby came over the monitor by our bed, I reached to turn it off, thinking: "The crying from the monitor might wake up the baby!" That's sleep logic for you.
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com