Thursday, March 11, 2004

Battle against Time

I remember a lot of things about being a little kid and a baby, farther back than most people think you should be able to remember. And one of the things I remember was that at a certain point my parents kept trying to insist that things had to be done on time, and that we might run out of time, and that if you did one thing when you were supposed to be doing another, you would miss the chance to do the other thing. I didn't think it should be like that. I knew that they were all-powerful and could make anything happen, so I kept ignoring the time issue, thinking or hoping that they would finally get tired, and do their usual magic, and take care of it. Then I would get to color as long as I wanted, and go back to the petting zoo which was now closed.
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com