Friday, April 23, 2004

Dreams

I had a dream that they had sent me to Iraq on two separate tours lasting six months. (No, I have no idea what I did there, nor did it come up, in the logic of this dream, I only knew I didn't like it). I was writing a postcard to Moja Vera saying that I was worried they might send me back again, since they could do so at any time. Then it occurred to me to talk to my wife about finding some way I could get out of it. And I wondered why I hadn't thought of it before.

Later I had another dream in which the company I worked for had brought Ken Lay and some other Republican darling onto our board of directors, and had granted them six billion and nine billion in stock options, respectively. That disgusted me and I wondered if we could file a lawsuit against it.

Later in the afternoon (in the real world, not the dream world), Patrick's mom called back. She is amenable to a playdate. I didn't discuss the "trapping" issue with her since her English is tentative. I'll lay it out with his father. I think it would be great for my son to get closer to his "enemy."
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com