Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Yard work

I did some yard work today. Health seems back to normal. Perfect weather as usual. Butterflies, not mosquitos. Was offered an avocado and almost barfed. Saw a painting of a palm tree, the ocean, and an island on a musical instrument. Same reaction. No offense intended. I am just a strange bird.

But not as strange as Rummy, and his avoidance of what he called the "'T' word." What a jerk. I have added a sig line to my emails endorsing John Kerry. Gave $50 to MoveOn.org (probably I already mentioned that.) Another cool organization is the Ad Council.

A pharma stock I invested a small amount of money is last year went up and up and is now the target of a hostile takeover. It has nearly doubled in price. Remember, I said "a small amount."

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com