Thursday, August 19, 2004

Kerry's 2004 Victory


Let's not call this a prediction, let's call it a wish. Here's what I hope the electoral vote outcome will look like after the November election (if there is one). Kerry wins with 272 electoral votes.

Yes, I am aware that he is currently ahead in Florida and some other states which I show going Republican. I just feel that through dirty tricks and fraud, the Republicans will be able to take these states.

And let's not forget all those rabbits waiting in the hat.

For those of you not familiar with the American electoral system, and are shocked to see Kerry winning despite so much red, keep in mind that some states are geographically large but sparsely populated.

Here's the fun tool I used to build this, and better yet, it contains historical information on all previous US presidential elections.
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com