Sunday, October 03, 2004

Normal runner

Good news: I just went for a very short jog, and my gait may not be normal, but it would pass for normal to an observer, and it was not nearly so messed up as it was two day ago. We live on a block that it about two city blocks long, and I walked to one end and jogged all the way back. Then I jogged back half way again. Not wanting to press my good luck, I called it a day.

I don't know how to account my for my hobbling to day ago, other than that it was such a cold day, that I had not run in several weeks, and that I had been sitting all day and did not warm up.

Whatever.

My cough is flaring up again, but not in a savage way, and my inhalation score is back down to 4600 mL.

I am on the priority list for flu shots, so when I go to the doctor for that, I'll have him look at my lungs again.
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com