Thursday, October 21, 2004

Right on time

Both my kids appear to be coming down with something. Right on time, too, because I feel like I am starting to get over the last one. My coughing is greatly reduced. I even felt well enough to go to the gym yesterday. Inhale volume is 4500 mL. But how long before I wind up back at the doctor with bronchitis again? You might think that you could try to avoid touching your kids when they're sick, but that's not possible. They are a part of you. And, plus, you love 'em so much.

My daughter senses something. She wants to sit on my lap, or wants to be picked up. She follows me around asking me to wipe her nose. I hand her tissues. My wife swoops in and does the wiping. My wife doesn't want me to get sick again either.
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com