Sunday, February 20, 2005

D+12: Practical life skills



We are weighing whether to send my son to a supremely excellent montessori early years program when he is ready for kindergarten, or to the local, excellent, public schools. I like both options and am very impressed by the private school, and I mean no disrespect by the following, but I do get a smirk from thinking about telling the Montessori: "I want my son to be proficient in belt fighting, as well as some day to be able to support his family by cooking up methamphetamine in a bathtub. And I doubt your school will offer him these curricula."

Cold is getting close to miserable, some phlegm going on. Yuck. She may be the most charming two-year-old in history but she still woke us up at 5:00 AM. Ow.

Left grip 48 (45, 48, 47). Right grip 87 (84, 81, 87). Inhale 4500 mL.
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com