Thursday, February 24, 2005

D+16: Our Moolah



One of the funny things about George W. Bush talking about not letting the Iranian "Moolahs" get a "newkular" weapon is that his Texas bumpkin style is feigned. He's a Mainer who went to not one, but two, elite East Coast colleges. He's about as Texas as Barbra Streisand.

Left grip 40 pounds (40, 38, 25), right 82 pounds (82, 75, 80), inhale 4300 mL. Everybody has an off day now and then.

OK, I'm going to violate the testing protocol, which only allows three tries, and post numbers replacing the ones I posted at first today. I "cheated" by testing myself again later in the morning. Left grip was 51 (51, 49) and right grip was 85 (85, 85). Inhale was 4500 mL. Give me a break, it's not like I faked evidence about Iraqi weapons of mass destruction.

I think the reason for my low scores was that my lovely wife is taking the kids out of town for a few days, and the change in the morning routine threw me off. I have lots of painting touchup to do while they are gone. I look forward to it.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com