Thursday, February 03, 2005

Youth bed


My kids are the best. My son is becoming increasingly responsible (for a child!) and my daughter does her part by peeing in her crib. Let me explain: She has internalized the habit of keeping her diaper dry to such an extent that, when she's in her crib and needs to pee, she has twice now removed her garments and her diaper and peed.

Pronto, we need to set up the "youth bed" for her. This is a short little bed whose parts we have stored down in the laundry room ever since my son outgrew it. That way, when she wants to pee, she can get up, go to the potty, and make.

When it comes to potty training, one needs to honor the impulse and not let the wires get crossed to the point where the objective becomes peeing in the crib.
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com