Monday, March 21, 2005

Events in the garage


The garage is a workshop and project zone, and I am pleased to announce that Operation Cheapskate has concluded with success. You may recall all those five-gallon buckets of rubble I had from the sheerwall project (I had to tear out the old drywall, for one thing). Anyway, yesterday I put the last bucketful into the house garbage bin, in a tidy plastic garbage bag like all the others. It all got taken to the dump, for free.

Now I just have to get rid of all the other stuff in the garage.

I also painted more of the custom kitchen cabinet the carpenter made for us. I really should have paid her to paint it. I had no idea that almost a year later it would still be in the garage. But now the first coat is finished. It needs more coats.

Left grip is 44 pounds (42, 44, 43), right grip is 95 pounds (95, 95, 95), left leg balance is 13.2 seconds, and inhale volume is 4600 mL.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com