Thursday, March 24, 2005

Me too


My lovely wife is taking 500 mg of amoxycillin thrice daily for 10 days, to treat her strep throat. At midday yesterday I started doing the same, using my supply of penicillin, and I plan to keep it up until the 29th, when I start the ceftriaxone.

The kids slept well last night. My gait these days (for the last several weeks or months) is visibly disabled at all times. Not in the herkey-jerky sense, more like, someone stiffly getting up out of a chair they've been in for hours. But I think the kids are used to it, or if they notice it, consider it unalarming.

Left grip is 46 pounds (42, 46, 42), right grip is 95 pounds (94, 95, 95), left leg balance is 5.94 seconds, and inhale volume is 4550 mL.



The home nursing people confirmed that they received the doctor's prescription, and will have someone call me Monday to confirm the Tuesday appointment at 1 PM. I am also supposed to see my doctor Tuesday, in the morning, which is why I pushed the infusion to the afternoon.
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com