Wednesday, March 16, 2005

P16: Dry


I have decided to broaden my range of supplements. Everyone, a big round of applause please for Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Alpha Lipoic Acid, and Sublingual B-12 dots!

Two nights ago, and last nighht as well, my boy kept dry through the night in his underwear (and pajamas). It was his first time without a pullup diaper. He used to wet the pullup every time. He was apprehensive to go without it. But after his success, he declared he would sleep in underwear every night. I think that the pullup was the sort of crutch that enabled him to keep peeing at night.


Here's what the half-life behavior of four grams oral penicillin looks like as compared to one gram of IV ceftriaxone. I am now taking the four grams once a day only, all at the same time. We're going for the bolus effect. I am curious to know if a million units of penicillin is the same as a gram. Because I've heard of people getting, for example, 20 million units of IV penicillin to treat neurosyphillis.

Left grip is 48 pounds (45, 48, 47), right grip is 98 pounds (95, 93, 98), left leg balance is 11.72 seconds, and inhale volume is 4750 mL. Very glad about that last metric.
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com