Saturday, March 19, 2005

P19: Lethargic


I have been feeling notably lethargic during the period of the New Bolus Plan (four grams per day, once dose only). But I don't know if that's because we've stayed up too late or what. But I did get enough sleep last night, so let's see what happens today.

It is useful to have a clock in the room that makes a small audible click each second, when you are timing things. When I used to deal with software that was having performance problems, I could just count the clicks to know how long the problem operation took. Now when balancing on my legs, I still use the stopwatch, but I also listen to the clicks.

Left grip is 45 pounds (44, 45, 44), right grip is 97 pounds (93, 97, 94), left leg balance is 8.47 seconds, and inhale volume is 4700 mL.

I got seven hours of sleep last night, which should be enough for me. Yet during the mid-day I felt a tad drowsy. I've decided to stop the daily penicillin. There'll be no dose tonight. I'm interested to find out how I feel tomorrow. I can always resume with the penicillin, as I have big bottles of it.
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com