Monday, April 25, 2005

Death picks


Some folks play this game of predicting who will die in a given year. Guessing older people gets you fewer points than guessing the young. The person's death has to be mentioned in the New York Times.

I don't know how to make a solo game of it, but I'd like to instantiate a version called People Who I Predict Will Die Before I Do. I have a rule that no one known to have ALS can go on my list. Not knowing how to score them, here is my list so far:

Pope Benedict XVI
Michael Jackson
Dick Cheney
Alan Greenspan
One of the Olsen twins
Saddam Hussein
Pervez Musharef
Anna Nicole Smith
Yeslam bin Laden
Bob Dole
John Kerry

I'll figure out a means of scoring them, and expand the list at some later date.

Left grip is 42 pounds (40, 42, 41), right grip is 92 pounds (82, 92, 86), left leg balance is 12.44 seconds, and inhale volume is 4550 mL. Let's look at the inhale volume chart:

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com