Monday, July 18, 2005

Hero of the roads


We were driving yesterday with the whole family in the Subaru when in one intersection, coming from my left, I saw a young guy taking an angle to hit us. I assumed he would stop, correct course, or otherwise recognize he was out of line. He didn't. There is that moment when you realize: He's still coming. I hit the brakes (right leg, but the left would have done well too). I think we missed being hit by five feet. He continued on, driving wildly in and out of traffic, taking more bad angles. I wondered if he might be running from the law, or some other thug.

There is at least one problem with this new template by the way: Named URLs don't appear to work properly.

Left grip is 33 pounds (30, 33, 32), right grip is 89 pounds (75, 80, 89), left leg balance is 7.07 seconds, and inhale volume is 4500 mL.
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com