Tuesday, July 05, 2005

We're back


We're back from our road trip. We put over 1200 miles on the new Outback and saw lots of good people. I remember that when I was a kid, my father used to tell me to stop kicking the back of his seat while he drove. I just ignore it, on the theory that it's less rewarding if you don't correct them. That's also why I don't tell them not to curse when they say "God damn it!" or other such things they have heard. I don't want to reward them, nor do I want to confirm for them that they did it correctly.

I have also noticed that weird blank space at the top of my entries. I was not playing with the template, it just started happening one day. I was hoping it was just a Blogger hiccup, and that patience would clear it up. But it did not yield to manipulation, so I picked this new template.
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com