Monday, October 03, 2005

Gulp


OK, I just took the three Flagyl with a little bit of yogurt and a full glass of water. They'e bitter and they crumble quickly in water, which I suppose is good. I'm chasing them immediately ith three probiotics. I've been taking three probiotics morning and night since Saturday night.

I've decided, for the heck of it, to stop the riluzole during these 10 days, since it's just more stress on the liver.

Left grip is 26 pounds (24, 25, 26), right grip is 80 pounds (74, 80, 74), left leg balance is 3.64 seconds, and inhale volume is 4300 mL.

3 PM: I have taken the second dose for today. So far, the only reaction I think I notice is a soreness in the lower biceps near my elbows. In the past, with me, this has been a harbinger of fever or flu.
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com