Thursday, October 13, 2005

New metric



I took the laat of the Flagyl yesterday. I'll do a liver panel soon. I have also ordered a new test kit from the quack lab, to see if there's any change.


I have decided to track my chessclub.com blitz chess rating over time. Data is gathered once a week, prompted by a calendar reminder. Above is what I have so far.

A lower score means you're getting worse, losing more, and more easily. I feel pretty sharp, but then again, my chess score has been declining. I was reading some stuff about Lyme disease making people confused and impairing their ability to reason. This chess thing occurred to me. Maybe I am losing brain cells, but maybe I just care less about chess. I have now started to try to improve my score. It's still going down.
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com