Saturday, November 26, 2005

Terrorist in love


My "terrorist" has been advising the supposed Russian "damsel." Please remember that "she" is an internet scam spammed out to millions of people in hopes of a few hits that can be conned for a few hundred dollars.

Here are the latest.

Elizaveta,

I am in the USA now on business, but I too come from
another country. I only wish to tell you that the USA
dream is an illusion, and you should perhaps seek to
improve your life in Russia.

However, if you wish to escape your current situation.
it would be better to go to a sheltering environment
rather than an inferno.

Sincerely,

Ali Saed Bin Ali El-Hoorie

"She" replied...

Hello ! I am glad to see that you have decided to reply.I think I was right to choice your address ,it was my friend help she knows internet well,and she can use internet.I think that you are astonished to get my letter.I want you to know that I have only good intentions and I have not any secrets.The thing is that I will work in your country for three months or so and I would like to meet kind man to be my guide or just spend free time with.It is my first time I will be abroad and I think that I need to meet the man who can be so kind to introduce new country for me!I think that all men here in Russia are just drinkers or too rude to be good lovers.I don't want to live in Russia because I have not any chances here,it is hardly possible to explain from first time but I want you to know my plans.I will work in any shop, bar or restaurant. So I will have a simple work till I can improve my English. And I can chose any town of your area,agency only help me to get a visa and all travel documents and tickets.My best friend last year met the man from USA when she worked there for three months . She had two jobs. From morning till 4 pm she worked in amusement park and after it she worked as a waitress in some bar till midnight. She was very tired of course but made very good money there.I want to earn some money too because I want to give some presents to my sisters(I have two ones) and parents. It is special programm(name-work and travel) for young people who wants to work abroad and I think it is my chance ,I am lost here,and I think that I look pretty enough to find a better place .I want to repeat my friend way,it is only my chance to meet a nice man.you know I am full of plans and different dreams and I want to share time with good man because I'm also full of love and tenderness,I know that I am not so beautiful like Hollywood Princess but I do hope to meet my Prince and I am sure he will be not be disappoined to meet me in the real life! Well,I will close this letter and I do hope to get your reply. I will leave russia in a few days or so (I can't tell you everything exactly right now) and I would like to be sure that I have the man who waits for me there and I a little afraid to stay alone there I have not any friends or relations . I will work all day and I want to find a man to spend my free time together and have nice time !if you have any interest to meet me I will be more than happy to meet you too. I think I am hot enough to be nice girl.I am not sure I can express all my feeling with my poor english but I think you understand! I will tell you all details about me and my life if you like my pictures and have interest to meet me! Now I write you from my personal mailbox, please use this address. Kiss you ,Elena (this is my name)!lena my short name! honey I think that I will be able to send next letter only on tuesday because I will be in the country to say good bye my grandmother!

This message included two pictures of a young woman apparently in Russia. I wanted to get away from the boilerplate script of the scammer, and sent this...

Lena,

Truly, you are beautiful. But in my culture we don't
think of women as "hot." OK, maybe we think, but we
treat them with respect. You should treat yourself
respect too. I know that you do, I can tell, but
don't get seduced into this thing of needing a man so
much. It is true that a woman and a man form a
completion, but only under devout circumstances. I
never go to bars. You should very very cautious in
America. There are many bad things here. Yes I would
be happy to meet you if you do come out. I travel a
lot, in my line of work.

Ali

However, the response was pure boilerplate, a step in the script that clearly ignored Ali's prior message...

Hello dear, I am so glad to see your letter again,I think I am lucky girl to meet such man from first time and I will do my best to meet you in real life! you know I can work in any city of your area because it is free choice and agency only helps me to get only travel documents (visa)and ticket.and I do hope that we will like each other and now I have the destination. I do hope I have met right man! you know I am new here and I am afraid to make any mistake.I have one great lack,I am very impatience and sometimes I can act without thinking.Sometimes I think that my dream is getting for real and it is so badly to be disappoined later. I want you to know all small things about me because it mustn't be any misunderstandings between us. I want you to know that I am not angel and sometimes I can show my character.And I don't wait that you to be angel too,I just want to meet kind man . I am very kind and I can forgive almost all I can't forgive if my man sleep with different women, I don't know many nesseary words in english .I think you can read between lines. A little more about myslef! my favorite activite is swimming.I like to swim in the Swimming pool very much. Sometimes I think that I was the fish in past life.I wanted to be as swimm trainer but they told that I will have ugly body with too wide shoulders. I finished The Siberia State Univercity, trainers faculty as fitness trainer but I don't work on my profession, I used to sit at home to do all housework,helping my mom.I would like to have good job,I may work dancing teacher,or trainer of fitness,you know I have a certificate. I worked as a trainer a year ago . and I would like to do it again .you know how many more younger girls want to get this job too!Alot of competition here.I want to tell you about things I like: I like to make barbecue and I so much want to have my own home with fireplace. usually I make very tasty ones and in principle I like to cook and it is not problem for me to cook something tasty and I don't like to visit cafes and restorauns ,at first usually they can't cook weel(maybe only here) and second too high price. I like warm weather. and my great dream is to live somewhere on tropical island. Also I want tell you about my dislikes: I hate our long winters it seems to me they will never end. I hate lies and unfaithfulness. I hate evil people and politicans I think they like to play wars, I hate any wars. What I like in a man: faithfulness, honesty. He has to be open- minded and open-hearted, also easy-going. and much more important he is kind,kindness makes our world! are you kind????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? I think my man should be kind ,it is great feeling after love,only kind person may be happy,all rude people are unhappy. or must be.A few questions yet, do you have own home or live in flat?agency tells that I will have a room in nearest flat I will rent a room and they tell I will have roommate to share renta. but if we like each other may be is it possible to live together? I think we will enjoy life together.have you car?animals? I have drive licence but I am not sure it will work and I do hope you give me a few lessons,to be fair I have so many plans . I will leave my town today in a few hours,not on sunday like I thought and i think I will be not able to write to you still I am on the way to moscow.Please don't worry .When I am in moscow I will send you short letter to let you know that I am all right and they tell that it takes about two days to get all nesseary papers,please confirm your phone number and the name of airport I am afraid to make any mistake. and Please don't look at different girls.I am the best(joke). Well, I will close this letter I have a few a things to do before leaving. See you soon,Kiss Lena!

Ali's writer has been busy, so almost three weeks have passed before I sent this yesterday...

Lena,

Pardon me that I have been busy with my work. A big project. However, in my spare moments I have given thought to your most recent email. It is almost as if written to someone else, or something you had prepared to send to many. Doubts about your authenticity have occurred to me even in Friday prayers. This is pollution of my soul. I spoke to my imam, who counseled me to show charity, and allow you to demonstrate that you are a real person. I apologize for the offense of doing so, but in this wild modern world one never knows quite who to trust.

Yours from the base,

Ali
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com