Sunday, December 04, 2005


Whenever I tried to comment on a blog requiring verification text, this was the only image I got, so I was always rejected. Yes, I tried restart, and I cleared the cache. I even cleared my cookies. It kept happening. I sent an email to Blogger support. A couple of hours later, the problem cleared up.

On Monday Dec. 5th they wrote back:

Hello,

Thanks for letting us know about this. This weekend, a server issue was causing some problems with the word verification on blog comments. In some cases, this prevented comments from being created. The problem was fixed on Saturday evening (PST) so everything should now be working normally again. If you continue to have trouble, please clear your browser's cache and cookies, and that should solve it. Thanks for your patience.

Sincerely,

Blogger Support
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com