Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Feel good


Yesterday I felt really good. Not sure why, but all day I had energy. Sure, my body is still weak and clumsy, but yesterday I felt like a normal, healthy person who just happens to be inside weak body. It was that good feeling you have after you've recovered from a cold or flu.

My metrics are still going in a straight line, which is reassuring. I am currently on my week off of creatine, and won't get back on until the 25th. I wonder if that has any effect on my metrics.

NEW YORK (Reuters) - U.S. lawmakers will seek quick action in Congress to block a deal under which a state-owned Dubai company would manage major U.S. seaports, they said on Tuesday.

[...]

Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff has defended the deal, saying the administration approved it after a classified review and included provisions to protect national security.

New York's other U.S. senator, Democrat Hillary Clinton, said last week she planned legislation to ban companies owned or controlled by foreign governments from acquiring U.S. port operations[...]


If the man who protected us from Katrina says it's safe for a Dubai company to run security at US ports, that's good enough for me. I can't stand the opportunism of that Hillary trying to score petty political points when our president is at war to protect us from terrorism. Can you spell 'treason?'

Left grip is 26 pounds (22, 26, 24), right grip is 75 pounds (75, 67, 65).

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com