Sunday, March 05, 2006

Endorsement


"I thought it was going to help," Bush said. "I thought it would help remind people that if bin Laden doesn't want Bush to be the president, something must be right with Bush."

And since bin Laden is no dummy, I ask you to ask yourself: Why would bin Laden want Bush to be president?

Dresden lies in flames! This is a very good omen, because it shows that the ceftriaxone is not interfering with my G.I. tract.

I started taking a triple dose of probiotic to counter the presumed tendency of the antibiotics to kill my body's flora (which, IMO, should be referred to as fauna). I bought a powdered form of the probiotics, in an attempt to avoid choking down those huge pills. The pills, when ground up, taste like dirt, and are nasty. The powder, while still tasting like dirt, is a much milder dirt flavor, and is tolerable to me.

Left grip is 25 pounds (20, 25, 25), right grip is 75 pounds (74, 75, 73). I am still babying the left side so that I don't aggravate the incision.
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com