Thursday, March 02, 2006

Oh Evil One


I guess I wasn't paying close enough attention to my policy, or maybe I had too much faith in that bran cereal, because the Evil One struck on the eve of my minor surgery -- the one for which I am supposed to eat and drink nothing from midnight the night before until after I wake up from the procedure around three PM today.

I was lying in fetal position on the cold bathroom floor at about 2:30 AM. So very sleepy, my twitchy limbs jumping, desperately needing to void.

At six this morning I rediscovered one very cruel part of it: how hard it becomes so hard to make rain. You have a killing wine flask and it just won't flow. Ow!

And yet, remotely controlled sharks!

11:10 AM: Dresden lies in flames! We are go for port install!
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com