Monday, April 03, 2006

Biter


I'm pretty sure that as a toddler I was a biter. Kids who bite are a problem. I didn't bite only when angry, I bit when happy too. I was warned, scolded, and educated many times. It didn't sink in.

Then one day they introduced me to another boy about my size, we happily greeted each other. I was so happy to meet him that I bit him -- at the exact same time that he happily bit me.

Ow. It was shocking!

Introducing two biters to each other is a time-honored way to end the habit. I'd like to think that my mother knew this, and deliberately arranged for me to meet the other biter.

I never bit again, as far as I know, without permission.

Left grip is 24 pounds (22, 24, 22), right grip is 74 pounds (74, 67, 65), inhale volume is TK mL.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com