A reader asked for a report on my current medications. They are:
- 2 g IV ceftriaxone daily, intended effect: kill Lyme organisms.
- 100 mg minocycline q12, intended effect: kill Lyme organisms.
- 10 mg Namenda twice a week, intended effect: reduce involuntary laughing. Side-effect: constipation, so taking only twice a week instead of once daily.
- 300 mg ursodiol, intended effect: Guard against tendency of ceftriaxone to induce gall stones. Side effect: constipation, so experimenting every few days instead of twice daily.
- DHEA 75 mg, to increase testosterone in pursuit of muscle mass.
- Creatine 5 g per day, to reduce cramping and supply muscles with more energy. Three weeks on, one week off.
- Naltrexone 4.5 mg daily, as an experiment.
Left grip is 24 pounds (24, 20, 22), right grip is 65 pounds (65, 65, 62).