Sunday, April 02, 2006

Evil One rides


The Evil One rides again, destroying our villages and towns, copulating with the sacred animals of our temples. We hate him.

After yet another victorious poopie Wednesday morning, I thought, "Things are going so well that I can take another of these ursodiol." I had done it once or twice before since making the Namenda biweekly, and gotten away with it. I think my mistake was in taking a Namenda that same night.

Thus: ow!

At 3:07 PM I survived yet another battle with Satan, Beelzebub, Old Scratch, Lucifer, Mephistopheles, Angra Mainyu, Ahriman, the Devil.

I was reduced to a trembling, moaning, animal, barely able to stand, much less walk. It's the closest that any man will ever come to childbirth. But at the end, you don't get a wonderful new baby to love: You only get to flush the toilet.

I am so sick of this cycle. Last night I was supposed to take a Namenda. I have decided that I am going to experiment with stopping the Namenda entirely. I may use it as needed if my laughing becomes excessive. I might take the ursodiol sometimes, but that will be probationary.

Sick of this!
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com