Sunday, July 16, 2006

Age Of Spam


If you know me in real life, and I didn't personally invite you to read this blog, please send me an email about reading this blog.

Dear nurse,

It's a lucky thing I spotted this email in my spam folder. It was placed there because it came from an address not in my address book, just like the prior instance I wrote to you about. And the one I wrote your co-worker about.

It is an unfortunate reality of the Age Of Spam that many people filter emails from unknown senders. I myself have seen others doing it for two years now. As such, it is incumbent on anyone sending email from a new address to first announce the new address FROM the old address.

In my job, I did so.

Thanks for sending the supplies. My port is infusing well, with no problems.

We're going out of town for a few days. I'll resume posting on Saturday the 22nd.
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com