Monday, August 14, 2006

Sub-optimal


They brought back my old wheelchair after the repairs and within 7 blocks it started making a high-pitched grinding noise. No, not just a case for WD-40. I think it's the new drive wheel they put in. The guy came back and gave me the loaner again, which by the next morning had a flat tire, rendering it useless. The guy switched out the wheel and tire, and Sunday at noon while cruising down the sidewalk, another flat. No hiss or bang or pop. My valiant wife took the wheel to a local bike shop to see if they could fix the tire. They did. We're going to buy a spare wheel.

And the inhaler thingy just Is Not Helping to reduce the annoying cough. So yesterday I switched to dosing twice a day: in the morning and at night.
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com