Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I think I had anoher episode of abdominal pain yesterday. I say I think because it was so mild. It might have had to do with the upchuck bug or anti-nausea meds Sunday and Monday. But I think it was more'sludge' on my gall bladder -- greatly reduced in intensity due to our use of lipo-similase with each tube feed. That bit was my sweet wife's idea. The mild ache was about the right duration.

Then at 10 PM I barfed. Not very much, and thin, it must have been mostly the water that the anti-nausea drug was mixed in. My breathing was not impaired by thick ropy wads of mucus as I had feared. The 911 crew that came seemed disappointed that they could not use their skill set to save me. They were nice, though. My wife, a hero.


One time when I was a kid, I invented a "code" which was really just a substitution cipher. I must have been about six or seven. I bragged that no one could break the code. My sister, who would have been 12 or 13, said she would try. I enciphered "The cat in the hat is back." I was astounded that within what seemed like 10 minutes, she had cracked it. She had a library book that talked about frequency analysis.
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com