Thursday, December 07, 2006

I was gradually dropped on the floor this morning in one of those slow things where they get you off balance and then respond to your distress by taking a series of mistaken corrective actions. My left knee hurts.

Coughed, nonstop, every half second, all day long. Sucks. I think is Rhinocort working its way in, plus minor cold I am fighting off. My mission: Keep airways open! Don't die yet!


I was a small boy and I was walking up the driveway for some reason, I don't know what, but something that was not a elective choice -- something that was expected of me, perhaps school?. I saw a yellow-jacket, the insect. I froze in fear. It could rise up and sting me. I stood there a long time waiting for it to go away, but it didn't. Summoning all my courage, then I slowly walked past it, filled with absolute dread.
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com