Thursday, December 14, 2006

In the summer, I starting pooping every other day, instead of every day. The first time I skipped a day, it freaked me right out. Then I began to accept it as no cause for alarm. It has often been every third day. I haven't been constipated since the end of May. Since the stomach tube went in, the pattern of two to three days has continued. Only once since the tube have I feel uncomfortably FOS, and a single dose of mineral oil (one of only two I've taken since the tube) took care of it. I think my bowel performance has greatly improved.

Bbut in other news, whenever I swallow, my teeth clench multiple times. This has been going on for a month or so, and probably is a Very Bad Sign. As if I didn't have enough of those.
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com