Saturday, December 09, 2006

Slept all night with very little coughing. Rhinocort is starting to work. Yay.

I played chess against someone on the internet and gave my standard greeting: "I am playing from California and I voted for Kerry in '04. You? http://brainhell.blogspot.com/"

They said they was from Michigan and don't vote. I done said: "at least you didn't vote for Bush! ;-)"

They done said "You ultra liberal types make me sick."



Then forked their queen and rook, and they resigned.

But they did accept my rematch offer. They tried to distract me with lots of questions, like "Are you wheelchair bound?" to which I replied "I'm sitting in one now, but not tied up, you kinkster."



After I took their last major piece, they resigned. I typed: "Made you TOO sick?"
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com