Friday, January 05, 2007

Cough is starting earlier each day. Was 5:30 PM, then 2, now 11:30 AM.

First dance: Wonderful World by Louie Armstrong
Second Dance: Sentimental Journey by Lester Lannen
Moonlight Serenade - Glenn Miller
Unchained Melody - Righteous Brothers
Unforgettable - Natalie Cole
It had to be You - Harry Connick Jr.
I only have Eyes for You - The Flamingos
**You Gotta Be - Des'ree
In the Mood - Glenn Miller
Moon River - Sinatra
** La Vie En Rose - Edith Piaf (French, 1930s)
That's Amore - Dean Martin
My Girl - Temptations
ABC - Jackson Five
**Hard to Say I'm Sorry - Chicago
**These are the Days - 10,000 Maniacs
My Cherie Amour - Stevie Wonder
Johnny B. Goode - Chuck Berry
Don't Stop - Fleetwood Mac
**Rock Lobster - B-52s
**Mother and Child Reunion - Paul Simon
**Graceland - Paul Simon
**I Can't Explain - The Who
**Bright as Yellow - The Innocence Mission from the 'Empire Records' Soundtrack
**Crazy Life - Toad the Wet Sprocket from the 'Empire Records' Soundtrack
**Fountain of Sorrow - Joan Baez
Dancing in the Streets - Martha Reeve
Stayin Alive - The Bee Gees
I will survive - Gloria Gaynor
And She was - Talking Heads
Wild Thing - Tone Loc
How Bizarre - OMC
Tubthumping-Chumbawumba
Crazy - Patsy Cline
I'm Every Woman - Whitney Houston
No Woman No Cry - Bob Marley
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com