Sunday, May 06, 2007

you can modify these for width, play with fonts as needed, and just print. color differentiation possible in background with marker pen. ask me please before changing words. i think there will be 30 new spaces. here are 29 items:

WANT
WINDOW
SHOE
GUESS what i am saying
SOCK
PRIME IT -- let a few drops from the bag flow out the end of the line
AIR CUT OFF BY THAT!!! no, no! STOP!!
CHARGE CHAIR
PLEASE
LIGHT
TURN ON POWER STRIPS
TURN ON COMPUTER
MEDS PLEASE
ROLL ME TO LEFT SIDE
BRUSH TEETH, tongue, roof and cheeks
CLOSE DOOR
LIFT FOREHEAD -- don't push so far that it hurts my neck
ETR?
DON'T GUESS
I AM CRIPPLED, NOT RETARDED
DON'T INTERRUPT
THIS WILL BE A LONG SENTENCE
NEVER TOUCH THAT
DO NOT GRAB RIGHT ARM
HELP ME SIT BACK INTO CHAIR
I AM SLIDING OUT
GET MY EXPLICIT PRIOR CONSENT for each thing
I SAID NO AND I MEAN IT
I AM AN ADULT, NOT A CHILD
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com