Friday, August 17, 2007

tomorrow they return.

I also welcome complete strangers, as this is a public blog. I would just ask that my friends not "out" me by including material that identifies me in this blog, or by sharing the blog with other people without asking me. I set up the comments section just in case people wanted to chime in. Friends are welcome to add comments, but I guess I set up the comments section to let strangers chime in if they wanted to. One person on the net contacted me saying she liked the blog and asking if she could add it to her links list. I said yes. So to answer Laurie's question, keep the personal stuff (and identifying stuff) to emails and phone calls (and personal visits!), and feel free to add comments under an assumed identity in which you urge me to join some specific (and preferably comical) religion.
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com