Thursday, September 27, 2007

hello brainhell,

my name is Avi Kremer, I am 32 yo, currently live in Boston. My cousin referred me to your blog - fascinating!

I was diagnosed with ALS in october 2004 (my anniversary is coming) while I was a grad student. since then I have been trying to raise awareness and funding for ALS research. my latest initiative is called Dollar4Life ( www.dollar4life.org ). As you can see on the website, Dollar4Life is an attempt to break beyond the ALS community and get to a million people who never heard of the disease, educate them about it and get them involved (even if by donating $1). We spread the word through viral emails, blogs etc. I hope it will work.

if you like the idea, perhaps I can add your photo and bio to the portrait gallery? let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,
Avi

csy 1716 1912
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com