Monday, September 24, 2007

thanks. i appreciate the prayers. i know they're helping.

On 9/20/07, bob <[[[]]]]@cfl.rr.com> wrote:
> I understand your request and will not send you anything you do not
> ask for. We will hope the best for you and will pray for you and
> your family.
>
> Mark
>
> On Sep 20, 2007, at 11:46 AM Sep 20, 2007, brain hell wrote:
>
> > call me brainy. i have no religion and don't want yours.
> >
> > On 9/19/07, bob <[[[]]]]@cfl.rr.com> wrote:
> >> If you feel comfortable enough you can send me your name so we can at
> >> least address you by other than "Brainhell." We are meeting tomorrow
> >> so I am sending the prayer request in advance of our meeting. We
> >> meet every [[]]day at 6 A.M.
> >>
> >> Mark
> >> On Sep 19, 2007, at 10:35 AM Sep 19, 2007, brain hell wrote:
> >>
> >>> not offended. thank you.
> >>>
> >>> On 9/18/07, bob <[[[]]]]@cfl.rr.com> wrote:
> >>>> A friend of my mine came down with Bell's Palsy which he is
> >>>> recovering from and after a search for the term "drool bucket" to
> >>>> send him a little lightening Monty Python humor and I happened on
> >>>> your Blog page. It took me so completely by surprise that I had to
> >>>> read your account of your struggle. I will not post anything on
> >>>> this
> >>>> unless there is something you would like me to add. I am not a
> >>>> doctor or any kind of medical professional so I wasn't familar with
> >>>> ALS other than I knew of Lou Gehrigs disease. I was drawn into
> >>>> your
> >>>> story as I read and was unable to pull away until I read quite a
> >>>> bit.
> >>>>
> >>>> I have been in a Christian bible study and leadership group in
> >>>> [[[]]] called [[[]]] for the past 14 months and would like your
> >>>> permission for this group of 12 men to pray for you and your
> >>>> wife and
> >>>> family. I had just finished a book's section on understanding how
> >>>> miracles can happen in this present day and it seemed like there
> >>>> might be some reason I found your site that I don't understand at
> >>>> present.
> >>>>
> >>>> I am 49 with two children 13 and 10 and several of the men in my
> >>>> group are your age with children the same age so your story
> >>>> resonated
> >>>> with me. Many of the men in our group have faced illness and
> >>>> deaths
> >>>> of friends and family so I have shared their pain first hand.
> >>>>
> >>>> I was moved to tears by your story from reading this at work and I
> >>>> had to follow up with this note tonight.
> >>>>
> >>>> My prayer is for God's love and spirit to be with you in these very
> >>>> difficult times. Please let me know if you in any way are offended
> >>>> or unhappy with this response.
> >>>>
> >>>> Yours,
> >>>>
> >>>> bob
> >>>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> --
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> brainhell2003@gmail.com
> >>> http://brainhell.blogspot.com/
> >>
> >>
> >
> >
> > --
> >
> >
> >
> > brainhell2003@gmail.com
> > http://brainhell.blogspot.com/
>
>


--



brainhell2003@gmail.com
http://brainhell.blogspot.com/
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com