Friday, October 26, 2007

>
>
>
> A while back I asked about the spaghetti sauce recipe you posted once upon a
> January, about cooking it covered or uncovered. I ended up not making the
> sauce like I’d planned to. I’m just, like most everyone, so busy that I use
> bottled and canned everything and while my intentions were good, it was just
> always easier to grab a jar of sauce and open it. Voila, dinner!
>
>
>
> Well, I’ve been required to take a few days off to care for my sick
> daughter. So, I decided to make the sauce. I wanted to let you know that it
> was DELISH, and even though it took a long time to cook, it really wasn’t
> laborious. My husband and children raved about it, even the sick one who
> hasn’t been interested in eating much of anything.
>
>
>
> The only down side to making the sauce is that I predict a phenomenon
> similar to when I made my first home made pie crust… I will no longer be
> content to use ready-made!! But in a way, I think that’s a really good
> thing for me. Thank you.
>
>


--



brainhell2003@gmail.com
http://brainhell.blogspot.com/
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com